Sea to Sky 203N Coating Remover
SPC-203N coating remover is a cost effective and environmentally advantaged means for removal of paints, coatings and residues.
This paint comes in cool colour. View cool colour
SPC-203N coating remover is a cost effective and environmentally advantaged means for removal of paints, coatings and residues. It is available in paste or liquid form. SPC-203N (paste) is blue in color to assist coverage during application.
Effectively removes: • alkyds • latex • enamels • polyureas • epoxies • polyurethanes • inorganic zinc • powder coatings
• Water based
• Low odor
• Neutral pH
• Low VOC's
• Clings to vertical and inverted surfaces
• Non flammable
• Contains no methylene chloride, formic or other acids, chlorinated/halogenated solvents, phenols, chromates, ammonia, caustics or NMP
• Less overall product consumption compared to methylene chloride based strippers
• Low evaporation rate and will remain moist for extended periods
• Extremely effective in removal of multiple layers of alkyd and latex paints off metal substrates
• Removes most two component epoxy and fusion bonded systems